|Turneffe Island Resort -- 2021 Scuba Diving Packages -- Deluxe Room
Prices valid January 2 - December 17, 2021
|Three-night Dive Package
Wednesday to Saturday
|$1845 + tax, per person double occupancy|
|Four-night Dive Package
Saturday to Wednesday
|$2445 + tax, per person double occupancy|
|Seven-night Dive Package
Saturday to Saturday
|$3495 + tax, per person double occupancy|
These rates are subject to a 12.5% hotel tax. Prices are per person based on single or double occupancy, and are subject to change.
Turneffe Island Resort Dive Packages include: Airport greeting and boat transfer from Belize City to the resort; deluxe guestroom accommodations, 3 meals daily, hotel tax included. 7 night package includes up to 15 boat dives, full day trip to Blue Hole, Half Moon Caye and Lighthouse Reef, one boat night dive per week; us of tanks, and weights; complimentary sea kayaks, windsurfing, snorkeling, bird watching, etc. 12.5% GST tax is additional. Room upgrades are available.
Package DOES NOT include: airfare to Belize City, rental scuba equipment, Nitrox fills, bar tab, tips and gratuities, gift shop purchases, etc. Contact Island Dreams for airfares and other details.
Located at southern tip of Belize's Turneffe Atoll group, Turneffe Island Resort is a private retreat dedicated to scuba divers and fishermen. This was the first such resort on Tureffe Atoll, and it has prospered due to personalized service coupled with a relaxed ambiance. Privately owned and operated, it continues to be very popular with adventurous travelers from around the world.Island Dreams' Special Turneffe Island Resort Package includes:
- Airport greeting and boat transfer from Belize City to the resort.
- Comfortable, oceanfront accommodations, with breakfast, lunch, and dinner daily, hotel tax included.
- Saturday to Saturday package includes a maximum of 15 boat dives (3 dives on some days, 2 dives on other days).
- Wednesday to Wednesday package includes 12 boat dives (again, 3 dives on some days, 2 dives on other days, no boat diving on Saturday).
- Seven night tour includes full day trip to Blue Hole, Half Moon Caye and Lighthouse Reef.
- Seven night tour includes one boat night dive per week.
- Sea kayaking, windsurfing, snorkeling, bird watching, etc.
- Air, tanks, and weights included. Rental of BC's, regulators, and other gear is available.
- Nitrox fills are available at the additional cost of $14 per tank, or $149 per week.
- Prices are per person, based on double occupancy.
- Prices and inclusions are subject to availability and subject to change without notice.
- Discount rate applies to Saturday to Saturday stays only.
- Attention all Groups - The 12th, and 24th Land Packages are complimentary.
- Island Dreams has discount airfares to Belize, available from cities around the U.S. Call us for details.
- Package does not include any airfare, airport departure tax, rental scuba equipment, bar tab, tips and gratuities, gift shop purchases, etc.
- Land and boat transfers are provided complimentary on Wednesday and Saturday only.
- Three (3) night program is Wednesday to Saturday only.
- Four (4) night program is Saturday to Wednesday only.
- Seven (7) nignt program is Saturday to Saturday only.
- Ten (10) night program is Wednesday to Saturday only.
- Eleven (11) nignt program is Saturday to Wednesday only.
- Charge for transfers any other day can range from $325-$600+.
Turneffe Island Resort is a pleasant change from the pressures of the modern world. The only "House Rule" is that you don't have to wear shoes! The comfortable guest cabins face the ocean. You will enjoy island breezes and breathtaking sunrises. Each cabin has a private bath, ceiling fans, and either full or twin beds. Explore the coral reef, the marine life, the mangrove jungle, the tropical flora and fauna, or just relax at oceanside with a good novel and a cooling drink.
It's easy to experience Turneffe Island Resort for yourself. Island Dreams' special packages include lodging, three meals daily, three boat dives daily, and unlimited use of kayaks and a Hobie Cat. A 1/3 deposit guarantees your place in the sun, with final payment due 60 days prior to your departure. For a color brochure, discount airfares, and confirmed reservations please contact Island Dreams Travel.
Let's Get Started!
Risk Free Price Quote