|Cultural and Wildlife Touring in Manado
Excellent Resource for Touring Services
Safari Tours Manado - North Sulawesi, Indonesia, is a dream destination both topside and underwater. Safari Tours provides a wide range of services including airline tickets, lodging, volcano trekking tours, visits to the Tangkoko Nature Reserve, white water rafting and more. Below are links to popular tours, with many other available.
Three Night Discover Minahasa Tour - Perfect choice for first-timers to get to know Manado and Minahasa, the Land of Smiling People, with tours showcasing nature, wildlife, history, culture, and the people of Minahasa
Four Night Minahasa Adventure Tour - Mahawu Volcano Trekking, Minahasa Highland, Kali Waterfall, White Water Rafting, and Tangkoko National Park
Island Dreams will create a custom Indonesia itinerary offering you maximum diving value, plus the option of rewarding topside touring to Manado, Bali, Komodo, and beyond. A wide variety of diving and touring options can be customized to suit your taste, budget, and time constraints. Contact the adventure experts at Island Dreams for complete details.
Follow these links for more Indonesia information:
- Indonesia Dive Report -- Manado, Bunaken, and Lembeh
Island Dreams owner Ken Knezick has made numerous, extended research trips to Indonesia. Read his most recent review of diving opportunities in North Sulawesi, Indonesia, with first-hand reports from Murex Dive Resort and the excellent new Lembeh Resort.
- Group Dive Tours to Indonesia -- Good Friends, Good Fun, Great Diving
- Wakatobi Found -- A First-Hand Report from Wakatobi Resort
- Lembeh Resort -- Dive the Best of Lembeh Strait
- Lembeh Strait Report -- Report by Indo-Expert Bruce Moore
- Beneath the Dragon's Realm -- Exploring Komodo Park
- Political Concerns? -- An Insider's Perspective on Indonesia
- Return to: Explore-Indonesia.com