North Sulawesi, Indonesia
Manado Divers' Delight - Combo Package
Murex Resort * Bangka Bungalows * Lembeh Resort
The $1495 Diver's Combo Package includes: All transfers forward from Manado International Airport, ten nights lodging (four nights Murex, two nights Bangka Bungalows, four nights Lembeh Resort), hotel taxes, three meals daily, nine days of boat and beach diving as indicated, and Bunaken National Park entrance tag. Additional diving may be purchased as desired. Drinks and souvenirs are at the guest's additional expense, as is airfare to Manado. Prices are per person based on double occupancy, valid to December 31, 2005. Non-Diver price is $750.
$1495 per diver, including meals
- Day 1 -- Arrive Manado International Airport, check into Murex Resort for a four-night stay
- Day 2 -- Two boat dives in Bunaken National Park + one Murex house reef dive
- Day 3 -- Two boat dives in Bunaken National Park + one Murex house reef dive
- Day 4 -- Two boat dives in Bunaken National Park + one Murex house reef dive
- Day 5 -- Transfer to Bangka Bungalows on Bangka Island for a two-night stay. Two boat dives + possibility of one Bangka house reef dive
- Day 6 -- Two Bangka area boat dives + 1 Bangka house reef
- Day 7 -- Transfer to Lembeh Resort for a four-night stay. Two Lembeh boat dives + possibility of one house reef dive
- Day 8 -- Three Lembeh Strait boat dives
- Day 9 -- Three Lembeh Strait boat dives
- Day 10 -- Three Lembeh Strait boat dives
- Day 11 -- Transfer to airport for flights home or on to other diving opportunities
Bangka Bungalows - Bangka Island is off the northern tip of Manado surrounded by the waters that feed the Lembeh Strait. A stay at the simple but well equipped Bangka Bungalows give divers direct access to some of the very best diving available in Manado, Sulawesi, and in fact all of Indonesia. While the lodging style is basic, the diving you will find here will make this an excellent feature of your trip.
Lembeh Dive Resort - North Sulawesi offers unparalleled marine biodiversity, with a wide range of dive experience options. But for divers interested in searching out encounters with bizarre and beautiful critters, Lembeh Strait delivers the best "muck diving" on the planet. Besides this unparalled critter diving, divers can take the plunge on pinnacles, walls and slopes of extravagant hard and soft coral gardens as well as a number of wrecks, some dating from WWII. Lembeh Resort offers comfortable and spacious accommodations in an idyllic location overlooking Lembeh Strait. Diving operations are run by Murex, pioneers of Bunaken, Bangka and North Sulawesi diving. Nitrox is now available at Lembeh Resort.
The Bottom Line - Murex offers great value and quality in Manado. Their new dive operation at Lembeh Resort gives them even more variety of diving to offer. The north island diving of Bangka is just icing on the cake. Contact Island Dreams for complete details and current availability. We look forward to the pleasure of serving you.
Follow these links for more Indonesia information:
- Indonesia Dive Report -- Manado, Bunaken, and Lembeh
Island Dreams owner Ken Knezick has made numerous, extended research trips to Indonesia. Read his most recent review of diving opportunities in North Sulawesi, Indonesia, with first-hand reports from Murex Dive Resort and the excellent new Lembeh Resort.
- Group Dive Tours to Indonesia -- April and September 2006
- Wakatobi Found -- A First-Hand Report from Wakatobi Resort
- Kararu Dive Voyages -- Excellent New Indonesia Live-Aboard
- Kungkungan Bay Resort -- Dive the Best of Lembeh Strait
- Lembeh Strait Report -- Report by Indo-Expert Bruce Moore
- Beneath the Dragon's Realm -- Exploring Komodo Park
- James Watt's Indonesia Report -- Manado, Bunaken, Kungkungan
- Political Concerns? -- An Insider's Perspective on Indonesia
- Return to: Explore-Indonesia.com