Manta Resort, Glover's Atoll, Belize
* Temporarily Closed for Renovations *
Manta Resort is located 57 miles southeast of Belize City, and 28 miles east of Dangriga, the nearest (very small) town on the mainland of Belize. The resort occupies Southwest Caye, a 12-acre private island on the southern-most tip of Glover's Reef Atoll. This area of the atoll has recently been designated a U.N. World Heritage Site and a Belizean National Conservation Zone. These acts will help to preserve these pristine reef conditions for generations to come.
This region, far from the mainland, offers some truly excellent diving. Manta Resort offers a true barefoot vacation where you can enjoy great diving, and then relax in a casual and serene atmosphere. Twelve individual cabanas are nestled among hundreds of coconut trees and gentle trade winds blow all year round. Each mahogany cabana is air-conditioned and has a lofty private porch with a swinging hammock.
Manta Resort is newly re-opened, following a complete renovation. Each bedroom includes two beds, a dresser, night stand, fan, and air-conditioning. The bathrooms are modern and equipped with hot and cold water, shower, and toilet facilities. Electricity is 110 volts. Fresh towels and linens are supplied along with daily housekeeping service. The package includes three meals daily.
Island Dreams' Manta Resort Package includes:
- Airport greeting and boat transfer from Belize City to Manta Resort.
- Spacious, air-conditioned, oceanfront accommodations, with breakfast, lunch, and dinner daily.
- Air, tanks, and weights included. Rental of BC's, regulators, etc. available.
- Complimentary shore tanks are available for beach night dives.
- Prices are per person, based on double occupancy.
- Prices and inclusions are subject to availability and subject to change without notice.
- Seven (7) night package is Saturday to Saturday only.
- Guests must arrive Belize City by noon to connect with transfers to the resort.
- Attention all Groups - The 12th, and 24th Land Packages are complimentary.
- Island Dreams has discount airfares to Belize, available from cities around the U.S.
- Please contact us for details, availability, and confirmed reservations.
: Airfare to Belize, bar drinks, gratuities, dive equipment rentals, other items of a personal nature, and taxes. Taxes include a $24.50 per person per week hotel tax and a $10 per person per week marine park fee. These charges cannot be pre-paid and are collected on arrival at the resort.
It's easy to enjoy the tropical splendor, interesting diving, and simple relaxation of Manta Resort. Island Dreams' special packages include lodging, room tax, three meals daily, three boat dives daily, and complimentary shore diving. A $400 deposit guarantees your place in the fun, with final payment due 60 days prior to your departure. For a color brochure, discount airfares, and confirmed reservations please contact Island Dreams Travel.
Start planning YOUR ultimate dive adventure...contact Island Dreams today!